Tuesday, September 27, 2011

~One In A Million ~

Assalamualaikum w.r.t
~ One in A Million ~


You one in million 
Sometimes love can hit you everyday
Sometimes you can fall for everyone you see
but Only one can really make me stay

A sign from the sky

said to me

You're once in a lifetime

You made me discover one of the stars above us

I've been looking for that special one

I've been searching for someone to give my love

And when I thought that all the hope was gone

a smile, there you were and I was gone

I always will remember how I felt that day

A feeling indescribable to me

i always knew there was an answer for my prayer

And you, you're the one, the one for me

in the beginning i was cool and everything was possible

they tried to catch me but it was impossible

Nobody could hurt me it was my game

Until I met you baby and were the same

You didn't want me, I wanted you

Because the funny thing bout it was I like the show

I like it when its difficult I like it when its hard 

then You know it's worth it when ya found your heart

Find you're heart...

You're one in a million

You're one in a million


Pernah dengar lagu nie..? Kalau pertandingan ratu cantik mesti ada lagu nie. Bestt.. Universal punya lagu dan boleh ditujukan kepada sesiapa sahaja yang istimewa di hati kita. Pasangan, kawan, sahabat, teman, dan sesiapa sahaja. 

Tapi lagu ni Te-Yan tujukan khas buat cik abang Te-Yan yang terchenta...I Love U....muaaaahhhhssss...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...